Veronica Galaviz has been featured in multiple news publications. Click on the “Press” link above to find a running reference of where you may learn more information about her activities, news releases, and media coverage.
* End Domestic Violence Now Campaign - Click on this link to learn more about the campaign, donate and share with your family friends.
Please help Veronica meet this goal so she can incorporate and add 501c3 tax exempt status to her non-profit charity. This will allow her to continue her mission to help victims of “Domestic Violence”.
* Letter Campaign - Click on the “Letter Campaign” link for more information.
Veronica has supported the following bills:
Support House Bill #825 – to add stalking as a provision to obtain a protective order
Support House Bill #100 – to create a domestic violence registry much like what they use to track sex offenders.
Also included in her mission to incorporate more proactive laws rather than reactive is to implement a “Zero-Tolerance” on violations of protective orders.
* Grosbeck Domestic Violence Program - Friday, June 15, 2012 8:00 am – 5:00pm
* Dallas County Community Supervision & Correction Department Domestic Violence Program - Thursday, January 27, 2011 @ 12:00pm
Highland Park United Methodist Church (Great Hall)
3300 Mockingbird, Lane
* First Fundraiser - Saturday, December 11, 2010 @ 7:00pm
Addison Pointe Sports Bar & Grill
4578 Belt Line Road
Addison Pointe Sports Bar & Grill has offered to donate 100% of the proceeds for the sale of EVERY MillerCoors draft
sold this night
* Grosbeck Domestic Violence Program - Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 7:00pm